1) This website (https://seo-reading.co.uk/) is owned and operated by SEO Reading.
3) Personal information is gathered and managed by SEO Reading in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR. SEO Reading endeavours to keep all personal information up to date, and manages appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we hold.
4) If SEO Reading holds your contact details, we will use them only for contacting you in connection with any enquiry or other request you have made.
5) SEO Reading will not sell or transfer your contact details on to third parties, except if required to by law.
6) By making any enquiry or other request, you agree that SEO Reading can access, process and retain any personal information that you give us for the purposes of managing your enquiry or request.
7) In order to request a quote, you must opt-in to give your consent to receive information from SEO Reading.
8) If SEO Reading holds your contact details, you have the right to find out what those details are, to have your details updated or corrected, or to have them removed from our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and your request will be actioned upon receipt.
10) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google (www.google.com/policies/privacy) Information about your use of this website is collected via cookies and transferred to and stored on servers of Google located in the US and elsewhere.
11) This website uses Facebook Pixel, a web analytics service by Facebook (en-gb.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616) Information about your use of this website is collected via cookies and transferred to and stored on servers of Facebook located in the US and elsewhere.
12) SEO Reading does not use tracking links in any email messages that we may send to you.